Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello gorgeous mommas! I hope you had a wonderful day last Sunday! I gave my own mom a special surprise: a tribute on Smart Parenting Magazine's website! One of the moms in the WAHM (Work at Home Mom) group I am part of on Facebook, writer Tina Rodriguez, was looking to interview 5 mothers for an article on "mom-spiration". I was kinda shy to participate, but I thought it was the perfect opportunity to tell the world about how special my mom is!

And here it is, published just in time for Mother's Day! "I learned from the Best: 5 Moms Pay Tribute to their Moms" tells about how our moms became the inspiration for how we raise our own children.


Thank you Smart Parenting and Ms. Tina Rodriguez for giving me the opportunity to give my Mommy Merilyn a different kind of present this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet thoughts are always welcome!